- The sounds of a square in a day
- The spotlight on a Slovenian actor
- Spanish cheese in the heart of Barcelona
- Barcelona locals support their artists
- Ping pong in the park
- Blaha Luzja Ter: The square you wouldn´t like to be in
- Art-filled Sundays at Merrion Square
- The Temple Bar area is more than just a place to drink
“Arneageren Square”- Heart of Stavanger, or is it?
- Creating comics – Belfast artist Stephen Downey
- Thoughts from a square
- The Follower
- A square of red and green
- Istanbulites Rally to Save Taksim Square
- Selling the Merchant City
- A square with a restless heart
- Itä-Pasila’s struggle to rise up
- “I didn’t even think that is possible to make a living out of art”- Andres Koczka, Artist
- The art of Checkpoint Helsinki
- A fairy godmother of demi-couture
- Made in Rome
Saved by the crisis
Guitar maker Bernd Martin is optimistic
- The gay scene in Ljubljana
- All Smoke and Fire: Poking Istanbul’s Contemporary Art Bubble
- The (con)temporary crisis
- From ashes to exhibition: Mona Hatoum heads to the hills of Istanbul to test the limits of glass
- CAMP-ing in the Square
- The downside of being a UNESCO world heritage site
- “I work for the future”
- Bairro Alto – The party village of Lisbon
- Colour a street – make a difference
- The Spanish Steps
- La Mariposilla
- TradConnect connects Irish musicians worldwide
- The Titanic Quarter: turning history into the future of Belfast
- Kauppatori in all its glory
- License to create
- Praça do Comércio
“Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIn Sarajevo, young contemporary artists rise to address social issues through their works, but post-war circumstances make it very difficult....
Posted on 17 June 2011 | 1 CommentSteve Locatelli is a famous Belgian graffiti artist. His biggest dream was to make a job out of his passion....
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIf you like live music, theatre and festivals on the streets, Göteborg is your city. Known as the “the affable...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsDaniel Meakin is originally from Manchester but has called Barcelona home for the last decade. The sunny climate, unique architecture...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsSarajevan art group Colour Crew is introducing street art to small towns all around Bosnia to effect social change. Their...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIf you have not looked at Swedish contemporary art before, this contemporary art centre is almost a mandatory visit in...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWhat happens when 35 artists from all over Europe come to Marseille to dance, perform and exhibit on the site...
Posted on 16 June 2011 | No CommentsGerhard Richter’s early work from the sixties, as shown in the Bucerius Kunst Forum in Hamburg, plays several tricks with...
Posted on 15 June 2011 | No CommentsLucas Agudelo organises your not-so-typical drawing classes. The Tuesday get-togethers are themed from cowboys to the group Kiss, where the...