- The sounds of a square in a day
- The spotlight on a Slovenian actor
- Spanish cheese in the heart of Barcelona
- Barcelona locals support their artists
- Ping pong in the park
- Blaha Luzja Ter: The square you wouldn´t like to be in
- Art-filled Sundays at Merrion Square
- The Temple Bar area is more than just a place to drink
“Arneageren Square”- Heart of Stavanger, or is it?
- Creating comics – Belfast artist Stephen Downey
- Thoughts from a square
- The Follower
- A square of red and green
- Istanbulites Rally to Save Taksim Square
- Selling the Merchant City
- A square with a restless heart
- Itä-Pasila’s struggle to rise up
- “I didn’t even think that is possible to make a living out of art”- Andres Koczka, Artist
- The art of Checkpoint Helsinki
- A fairy godmother of demi-couture
- Made in Rome
Saved by the crisis
Guitar maker Bernd Martin is optimistic
- The gay scene in Ljubljana
- All Smoke and Fire: Poking Istanbul’s Contemporary Art Bubble
- The (con)temporary crisis
- From ashes to exhibition: Mona Hatoum heads to the hills of Istanbul to test the limits of glass
- CAMP-ing in the Square
- The downside of being a UNESCO world heritage site
- “I work for the future”
- Bairro Alto – The party village of Lisbon
- Colour a street – make a difference
- The Spanish Steps
- La Mariposilla
- TradConnect connects Irish musicians worldwide
- The Titanic Quarter: turning history into the future of Belfast
- Kauppatori in all its glory
- License to create
- Praça do Comércio
“Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
Creative Districts Archive
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWhen you imagine an evening of fado music in Lisbon, do you picture yourself in a room with subdued light,...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWroclaw has been chosen as European Capital of Culture for 2016 because it is one of the most rapidly developing...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsA main cultural centre in Lisbon is launching a new musical program for young people. “CCB wants to be more...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsThe Rote Flora, an old theatre in the Schanzeviertel-neighbourhood in Hamburg, is seen as the last bastion against the process...
Posted on 16 June 2011 | No CommentsThe neighborhood of Praga is famous for its growing art scene, but it’s a scene very few Varsovians are intimately...
Posted on 14 June 2011 | No CommentsCreative industries add a youthful, vibrant, cutting edge to London’s more regal historical image. Because when it comes to London,...
Posted on 14 June 2011 | No CommentsBecause it is a city that preserves, protects and promotes the spirit that lives in art, Brussels has become the...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsThe Praga neighborhood in Warsaw is known for two reasons: poverty and alternative art. The surge in artists in the...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsAdrian Cheung digs into Rome’s past to find the clues to its future and finds that there may be less...
Posted on 21 June 2010 | No CommentsCharming. Cheeky. Corrupt. Couthie. Diligent. Generous. Genuine. Guilty. Incomprehensible. Jobless. Loyal. Passionate. Pert. Pompous. Scallie. Scut. Sincere. Thick. Thieves. Witty....