- The sounds of a square in a day
- The spotlight on a Slovenian actor
- Spanish cheese in the heart of Barcelona
- Barcelona locals support their artists
- Ping pong in the park
- Blaha Luzja Ter: The square you wouldn´t like to be in
- Art-filled Sundays at Merrion Square
- The Temple Bar area is more than just a place to drink
“Arneageren Square”- Heart of Stavanger, or is it?
- Creating comics – Belfast artist Stephen Downey
- Thoughts from a square
- The Follower
- A square of red and green
- Istanbulites Rally to Save Taksim Square
- Selling the Merchant City
- A square with a restless heart
- Itä-Pasila’s struggle to rise up
- “I didn’t even think that is possible to make a living out of art”- Andres Koczka, Artist
- The art of Checkpoint Helsinki
- A fairy godmother of demi-couture
- Made in Rome
Saved by the crisis
Guitar maker Bernd Martin is optimistic
- The gay scene in Ljubljana
- All Smoke and Fire: Poking Istanbul’s Contemporary Art Bubble
- The (con)temporary crisis
- From ashes to exhibition: Mona Hatoum heads to the hills of Istanbul to test the limits of glass
- CAMP-ing in the Square
- The downside of being a UNESCO world heritage site
- “I work for the future”
- Bairro Alto – The party village of Lisbon
- Colour a street – make a difference
- The Spanish Steps
- La Mariposilla
- TradConnect connects Irish musicians worldwide
- The Titanic Quarter: turning history into the future of Belfast
- Kauppatori in all its glory
- License to create
- Praça do Comércio
“Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
Worthwhile Events Archive
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWroclaw has been chosen as European Capital of Culture for 2016 because it is one of the most rapidly developing...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsThe over-representation of events in Poland, compared to the limited promotion of cultural events threatens to lead to the passivity...
Posted on 16 June 2011 | No CommentsGerhard Richter’s early work from the sixties, as shown in the Bucerius Kunst Forum in Hamburg, plays several tricks with...
Posted on 16 June 2011 | No CommentsThe neighborhood of Praga is famous for its growing art scene, but it’s a scene very few Varsovians are intimately...
Posted on 14 June 2011 | No CommentsWalking through the bustling streets of Palermo, it’s hard not to notice that the World Festival on the Beach...
Posted on 14 June 2011 | No CommentsCannes, Berlin and Sundance – all names that come to mind when the topic of international film festivals arises. Chances...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsMeeting up with national and international movie makers while feeling completely relaxed and at home? The 14th Brussels Short Film...
Posted on 21 June 2010 | No CommentsSaturday the fifteenth a gay parade walked through Krakow in Poland. Weekends in Krakow are always very touristic. The living...
Posted on 21 June 2010 | No CommentsEverywhere you go in Krakow you see the publicity of Photomonth. It tells you there is a photography month in...
Posted on 17 June 2010 | No CommentsIn Montpellier, young sportsmen from 57 countries have taken part in the International Festival of Extreme Sport (FISE) this year....