- The sounds of a square in a day
- The spotlight on a Slovenian actor
- Spanish cheese in the heart of Barcelona
- Barcelona locals support their artists
- Ping pong in the park
- Blaha Luzja Ter: The square you wouldn´t like to be in
- Art-filled Sundays at Merrion Square
- The Temple Bar area is more than just a place to drink
“Arneageren Square”- Heart of Stavanger, or is it?
- Creating comics – Belfast artist Stephen Downey
- Thoughts from a square
- The Follower
- A square of red and green
- Istanbulites Rally to Save Taksim Square
- Selling the Merchant City
- A square with a restless heart
- Itä-Pasila’s struggle to rise up
- “I didn’t even think that is possible to make a living out of art”- Andres Koczka, Artist
- The art of Checkpoint Helsinki
- A fairy godmother of demi-couture
- Made in Rome
Saved by the crisis
Guitar maker Bernd Martin is optimistic
- The gay scene in Ljubljana
- All Smoke and Fire: Poking Istanbul’s Contemporary Art Bubble
- The (con)temporary crisis
- From ashes to exhibition: Mona Hatoum heads to the hills of Istanbul to test the limits of glass
- CAMP-ing in the Square
- The downside of being a UNESCO world heritage site
- “I work for the future”
- Bairro Alto – The party village of Lisbon
- Colour a street – make a difference
- The Spanish Steps
- La Mariposilla
- TradConnect connects Irish musicians worldwide
- The Titanic Quarter: turning history into the future of Belfast
- Kauppatori in all its glory
- License to create
- Praça do Comércio
“Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
EC&EJ 2011 Archive
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsISTANBUL – “GO AWAY!!! GET LOST!! BLOW!!!!!!!! BEAT IT!!!!! FUCK OFF!!” The welcome mat seems a little rough at first....
Posted on 19 June 2012 | 1 CommentLISBON — It’s a shame that you can’t record smells. It’s Monday, and the neighbourhood of Bairro Alto in Portugal’s capital, Lisbon,...
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsSTAVANGER— Here’s the story of an artist. Tom Ur Kjorsvik is a 32-years old hairstylist. Tall, tattooed, very serious at first...
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsROME — Azalea flowers in vibrant shades of purple and magenta line the centre of the steps. A group of tourists...
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsBILBAO — You might not become what you wished when you were a kid, or sometimes not even what you studied...
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsBELFAST — For several generations there has been one word commonly associated with Belfast: Troubles. Religious tensions between Catholics and Protestants and...
Posted on 19 June 2012 | No CommentsHELSINKI — Part tourist trap, part true Finnish experience: welcome to Helsinki’s Market Square. Known as Kauppatori to the locals, the...
Posted on 18 June 2012 | No CommentsGLASGOW — For many in Glasgow, some of the most beautiful examples of Scottish arts and culture have been those at...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsMany traditional events from all over the world exist due to religious backgrounds. Nowadays, while religion is losing its power,...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIn Sarajevo, young contemporary artists rise to address social issues through their works, but post-war circumstances make it very difficult....