- The sounds of a square in a day
- The spotlight on a Slovenian actor
- Spanish cheese in the heart of Barcelona
- Barcelona locals support their artists
- Ping pong in the park
- Blaha Luzja Ter: The square you wouldn´t like to be in
- Art-filled Sundays at Merrion Square
- The Temple Bar area is more than just a place to drink
“Arneageren Square”- Heart of Stavanger, or is it?
- Creating comics – Belfast artist Stephen Downey
- Thoughts from a square
- The Follower
- A square of red and green
- Istanbulites Rally to Save Taksim Square
- Selling the Merchant City
- A square with a restless heart
- Itä-Pasila’s struggle to rise up
- “I didn’t even think that is possible to make a living out of art”- Andres Koczka, Artist
- The art of Checkpoint Helsinki
- A fairy godmother of demi-couture
- Made in Rome
Saved by the crisis
Guitar maker Bernd Martin is optimistic
- The gay scene in Ljubljana
- All Smoke and Fire: Poking Istanbul’s Contemporary Art Bubble
- The (con)temporary crisis
- From ashes to exhibition: Mona Hatoum heads to the hills of Istanbul to test the limits of glass
- CAMP-ing in the Square
- The downside of being a UNESCO world heritage site
- “I work for the future”
- Bairro Alto – The party village of Lisbon
- Colour a street – make a difference
- The Spanish Steps
- La Mariposilla
- TradConnect connects Irish musicians worldwide
- The Titanic Quarter: turning history into the future of Belfast
- Kauppatori in all its glory
- License to create
- Praça do Comércio
“Holy week not that holy anymore”
The loss of Semana Santa’s religious background
- Strong Sarajevan art lacks hope for future
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsIn Sarajevo, young contemporary artists rise to address social issues through their works, but post-war circumstances make it very difficult....
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsWhat happens when 35 artists from all over Europe come to Marseille to dance, perform and exhibit on the site...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsNot many 25-year-olds can add “film festival organizer” to their C.V., but Anna Pospieszynska isn’t just any 25-year-old. In a...
Posted on 17 June 2011 | No CommentsRamon Vilaró’s varied career as a journalist has taken him all over the world and across all mediums of journalism....
Posted on 14 June 2011 | No CommentsCannes, Berlin and Sundance – all names that come to mind when the topic of international film festivals arises. Chances...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsMeeting up with national and international movie makers while feeling completely relaxed and at home? The 14th Brussels Short Film...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsA “dream factory” attempts to re-imagine its place in Italian cinema for the 21st century Stepping out into the blinding...
Posted on 13 June 2011 | No CommentsWalking the streets of Barcelona you can hear three or four languages at any time, smell a variety of...
Posted on 17 June 2010 | No CommentsFor the last decade Iceland has had one of the most flourishing and promising film industries in the world. Not...