CueBlog 2009: The Highlights (Comments Off)
See you next year!
Wow! That was one awesome week. With the CueBlog 2009 crew we worked really hard, and made some great stuff. Click on this post, and see the overview of almost all the productions we’ve made! See you next year!
Let’s Try #8: The Future (Comments Off)
CueBlog reporter Myrna this time tried a tarot reading session! Reader Shawn has a boot at the Village Green and is there everyday to give tarot readings to Fest visitors. I had to try this since I’m sceptical about these kind of paranormal happenings: if this is true, life should be easier…
Kids party too (Comments Off)
By Marshall Patsanza & Myrna Lemmen
Also children can enjoy this National Arts festival. While the parents are off doing there own things, St. Andrew’s prepschool organises a special fest for children. We took a look!
After spending all our money at Village Green and partying at Sound Kiln, CueBlog reporter Pauline went bargain hunting in High Street. Listen and learn about bargain hunting in G’town! Audio: Pauline Holdijk
Lunchtime #8: Cairo Schwarma (Comments Off)
If you go out to the market on Church Square, there are lots of places where you can have lunch. But there’s only one place where they sell schwarma. You just can’t miss it. And that’s the merit of the owner, Mostafa. A colourful person who sings and dances all day long. And that makes your lunch an absolutely unforgettable experience, as CueBlog reporter Bram found out. Watch the video and you’ll be convinced of Mostafa’s talent!
- Let’s Try #7: Zulu singing
- Snapshot: Boys & Girls in uniform
- CueBlog Daily News #8
- Donkey Queen
- Let’s Try #6 – Miming & Selling Cue
- Lunchtime #8: The Mini Doughnut
- Fest in numbers
- Vox Pops: How to get rid of your rands?!
- Snapshot: Sinako Puppets
- Let’s Try! #5: Stilt Walking
- Song & Dance performers robbed of gear
- CueBlog Daily News #7
- ARTreach out to grannies
- Lunchtime #7: Cafe Blanca
- In trance at Sound Kiln
- Stick ‘em up! Fest posters
- Let’s Try! #4: Gumboot dancing
- CueBlog Daily News #6
- Festival transformation – from ordinary to diva
- Lunchtime#6: Hollandse kroketten
- Vox Pops: I recommend…
- Nighttalk #5: Dark knight
- CueBlog Daily News #5
- Let’s Try! #3: HIV test
- Lunchtime #5: Imogen’s Veggie Heaven
- Special Moments
- Nighttalk #3: grounds for divorce
- CueBlog Daily News #4
- Ex-goalie South Africa plays vuvuzela
- Dancing angels at Spiritfest
10/7/09 •Kids party too
10/7/09 •What’s the best bargain on High Street?
10/7/09 •Snapshot: Boys & Girls in uniform
09/7/09 •Donkey Queen
09/7/09 •Vox Pops: How to get rid of your rands?!
09/7/09 •Snapshot: Sinako Puppets
08/7/09 •ARTreach out to grannies
08/7/09 •In trance at Sound Kiln
08/7/09 •Stick ‘em up! Fest posters
07/7/09 •Festival transformation – from ordinary to diva